Airport Project


    "Smoking Kills"


















           My rough draft is shown on the left, along with the final piece on the right. This piece portrays a man smoking a cigarette, minding his mindful business. I titled it smoking kills because smoking kills. Not trying to be some corny "stop smoking" person, I could care less what you do with your life or body. I used a contour line practice with graphite, overlaid with water color.
          The principle I mainly used was line, obviously because i did a contour line piece. Before the color hit the page, it was just graphite, showing more value than it does with water color. I decided to use color to try and swing the mood to a dark happiness if that makes sense.
          To be one hundred percent honest, i am disappointed in how this came out, i rushed the water colors, butchering the rest of the piece.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Observational Studies

Figure Project

Project of Choice